Monday, December 05, 2005

Powder Day Basin Style!


Ok, so if you didn’t make it to the Colorado Mountains this last weekend you probably had a good reason… or are completely lame. With something like 20 inches of fresh powder in most areas, the epic Powder day that everybody talks about, finally presented itself. Both the Loveland and Vail passes were closed (a good sign) Saturday morning, so only the true powder hounds braved the drive to take advantage of the spoils, the resorts weren’t really that packed.

What a day! I didn’t do much picture taking, or site seeing, no taking in the views. I didn’t stop and break much, I don’t think, I even drank any water or ate that morning.

All I did Saturday morning was ride thigh-high campaign powder as fast and as many times as possible grinning ear to ear...there were probably a few Yeah-hoos! in there too.


No comments:

Post a Comment